We ask that all students please comply with the following dress code. Students that do not have clothing that fits in with the dress code will be provided clothing at school. Please contact PTA if you need assistance with acquiring dress code-approved clothing.
Shirts – Solid colors: Blue, White, Yellow/Gold, Black or Gray
- Polo, button down shirt, solid t-shirt or any Stedman T-shirt
- Solid color sweaters may be worn indoors
- Once inside the building, all coats and hoods must be removed.
- Size appropriate – not too tight or too loose
Bottoms – In-tact and size appropriate
- No ripped jeans
- Tights and leggings may be worn underneath skirts/jumpers/dresses (in-tact and appropriate leggings may be worn alone)
- Size appropriate
- Shorts/skirts must be no shorter than 3 inches above the knee or cannot be above fingertips if arms are at sides
Jumpers/dresses – Solid colors Black, Navy or Khaki
- Tights and leggings may be worn underneath
- No shorter than 3 inches above the knee or cannot be above fingertips if arms are at sides
- Closed toes, sneakers recommended
- No sandals or flip flops
- No heels
- No slippers
- Sneakers must be worn for PE
Fridays are Spirit Days. Stedman T-shirts on top encouraged!